We can only teach your child when they are in school. There is a direct link between achievement and attendance.
· Regularly monitor attendance and punctuality and contact you about concerns
· Support children who are having difficulties which impact on their attendance by
looking for the best person/organisation to support your child
· Reward good attendance through our rewards system
· Will not authorise requests for holidays unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Any exceptional circumstances must be put in writing to the Executive Principal.
We ask that parents/carers:
· Inform us promptly of any absences and return children to school as soon as they can
· Try to make medical appointments out of school time
· Avoid holidays in term time
· Do not take time off for shopping trips, family events such as birthdays and outings
· Parents/Carers have a legal responsibility to ensure regular and punctual attendance.
· All parents/carers should encourage their children to attend 95% or more.
Should you wish to discuss any issue with attendance please email our Attendance Team at email@example.com